- If you want to find out more about the HELCATS project you will find members of the consortium presenting the latest status at the following meetings and workshops.
- 2014-12-15: Fall AGU
- Fall AGU (American Geophysical Union) meeting is one of the major international conferences for the geophysics and space science community.
SH43B-4214The HELCATS Project: Characterising the Evolution of Coronal Mass Ejections Observed During Solar Cycle 24
- 2015-05-19: 1st HELCATS Open Workshop
- The first HELCATS open workshop is planned to take place 19-21st May 2015 in Göttingen, Germany [find out more...]
- 2014-11-17: 11th European Space Weather Week
- European space weather week held in Liège, Belgium is a key meeting for European and International groups involved in Space Weather activities to discuss current state-of-the-art in science and applications and to develop future strategy. A number of the HELCATS groups will be participating.
Wed 19th Nov: (POSTER) HELCATS Introduction, Davies et al.
Wed 19th Nov: (POSTER) First Results from the HELCATS Project, Harrison et al.
- 2014-08-18: 7th Solar Information Processing Workshop